Friday 18 November 2011

(Jessica)-This will be the first of many, I assume.

 This is nothing short of pitiful. We started this blog in the summer and it is nearly Christmas and neither of us has ventured forth to be the first. Pitiful. I am Jessica, I am seventeen (nearly eighteen), and I am the younger of the two of us. You may not remember me since our last correspondence was this morning, a twelve minute phone call. Since when did we resort to such rubbish lengths of conversations?! We need to try harder. You, my dear girl, are getting married in the spring and then I will have lost you for good to Mr Guy. Join me in making the most of your freedom. I thank you.

ANYWAY... I have actually decided that I would like to learn to read palms. I could have a little booth on the A11 (preferably next to the hot dog stand, I notice that he has very good business during the week) filled with pink and orange cushions and the pungent smell of incense. I came to this decision as I was waiting for our brother Sam to finish school yesterday, his class was late coming out and my earphones weren't working and I had nothing to read. So I decided to read my palm. It was so much better than the option of making conversation with the other Mums about the daily struggles of discipline and lack of help from the husband (and seeing as I neither have children nor a husband...) I digress... I read my palm and it told me that I would have 3 significant relationships in my life, one short one, a medium one and a very long one (I guess that's my eternal marriage) I will have six children and I will be quite well off. I will live my dreams of travelling and visiting all the countries I want to love. When I am old my photographs will sell for thousands and people will start naming their cameras "Jebs" in my honour. We will have a huge house together and we'll be able to fail all of our knitting patterns together whilst out husbands share mission stories, and we will live forever (like on fame). Who even knew that I had such a talent for this? Or, in fact, that my hand is so wrinkly.

I am determined, as you know, to buy a fish and I think that (if the price is right) I will buy three. Their names will be known as "Lyman", "Ziegler" and "Seaborn", the latter being very good for a fish me thinks. But who knows if I will get them... Mum is away this weekend so i might treat Dad to a Chinese or a Fish and Chips because I'm nice like that.

As I come to an end of speaking...I will ask how wedding plans are going. How are wedding plans going?

I love you very, very much and I would like to say that you are the better half of my brain.

Make haste with your reply.

Jessica




No comments:

Post a Comment