Friday 18 November 2011

(Jessica) - So you call that a reply?!... Well then... okay.

Rachel,
You have outdone yourself. How can one person have so many thoughts running through their head all at once? I, as always, admire your waffling stamina. We go from one extreme to another. No blog posts for months and then 3 all the one night...

I do indeed remember our pop group, I tried not to. For years I have been burying that memory back inside the recesses of my brain, covering it with the emotional baggage and now (thank you so much for this by that way, I am truly grateful) all I can think of is your frizzy head singing into that plastic yellow microphone and forcing me to hum, sway and look remotely pleased that I was sharing the moment with you.

I'm not going to bury it! Didn't you listen when I planned my booth on the A11?

When I move in with you, our children will be grown up...I would love for our boys to play rugby together every single day, but I'm not sure that I could cope with the laundry. Just thinking out loud.

I will be glad to hear from you when you are married, it will bring me such joy! I am convinced that I will be living at home for at least another 10 years so I will rely on you to bring me news from the outside world.

I can always tell when you have watched P&P because you say things like, "Yet, regardless of my renewed determinations to be more patient, it just never happens. It vexes me greatly!”... Instead of, "No matter how hard I try, I still lose it with morons who haven't yet developed the ability to walk at a consistent pace. As it turns out, common sense is less common than its title suggests. It really gets on my grill, peace out Humphers.” I understand how horrid that can be though, on days when I make it into college, it is like that on the road all the way there...I often think about bringing Robin along, and having him plough through the crowds (tractor, shotgun or muscle, I'm not picky of his methods). How about that?

I do enjoy reading your gorgeously worded epithets nonetheless. I am in a state of undying love for Fredrick Wentworth; he has to be my favourite. He is so wonderful and stays loyal to his love. I think that the reason I set my sights so high is between Disney and Jane Austen (and of course the wonderful examples of men in my life, such as Daddy, Uncle Seth, other family members, your fine fellow...not to mention our friends). I see John Smith and Captain Wentworth and my soul shrinks a little bit at the thought that they are fictitious characters. Oh the shame.

I would so love to take a turn about the room. Let us engage in that activity now shall we?

Isn't he though? I do think Cho is the handsomest man I have ever beheld, his character is so brilliant, as is Darcy's.

I would love to know how you stumbled into yahoo's love and relationships forum. Oh my word, that is possibly the best thing I have heard all day. That is wonderfully said. Here, here.

Hahaha, "pick your face up" is a classic Daddy comment. We were watching Lord of the Rings, Return of the King, tonight and when it came to the lightning of the beacons we both had a lengthily discussion about how that moment could possibly be your favourite moment out of the whole trilogy?! Those poor men who live on the very peaks of mountains and various other remote locations, waiting years for war to break out so they can have the joy of' lighting a dry cube of stacked wood. I want to hear the beacon lighter’s story, let’s hear what they have to say!

Oh no, you've got that appointment. Rather you than me friend. However, if you would like to take my hospital appointment on Monday I would be very grateful. I'm sure I'll be able to tell all about it by the end of the day and have a witty side of the story, even if it does muster heavy imagination.

I would just like to address, that I am not the fruit of your loins. I love the nickname fruity and even loin fruit...but I would just like to point out to perhaps some very confused readers, that we are sisters and she is not my Mother. Truth be told...out of the two of us I probably mother her.

Okay then Shamu,

Love you, sleep tight.

Jessica x


No comments:

Post a Comment